My overarching goal for 2009 was to stay down. As a reminder, the key aspect for goals is to ensure you are specific about how to reach your goals.
Here were the specifics for my 2009 overarching goal (let's see how I did):
- Keep practicing alone at least once a week. Did this when feasibly possible.
- Practice extenuating my SPF (Set, Pause, Finish) when I practice. Tried to do this.
- Try to ingrain that when I am nervous or on a tough shot, that staying down is the MOST important thing for me to be successful. Need to continue working on this.
- Read more about staying down. I did read some on AZB, but not much else. :(
- Watch videos about SPF. I did not do this at all. :(
- Continue to watch Buddy Hall - he stays down well! I DID do that!
- Practice NOT MOVING. I worked on this.
- Continue to be open to tips and receiving help about staying down (and/or the pre shot routine). Yes! And I received many good tips in 2009 related to this!