Thursday, January 8, 2009

Looking Back

How did I do with my pool goals of 2008?

My overarching pool goal for 2008: To Play in More Tournaments.

I would say that happened - I played in 24 tournaments in 2008!!

Specifics:
  • -I have marked down on my 2008 calendar (yes, through December!) which tournaments I would like to go to and where they are located. Accomplished
  • -I will plan ahead to save extra money to attend the tournaments. Didn't plan ahead, but didn't let it stop me, lol.
  • -Ensure I have enough vacation time to go to them. YES
  • -Look for hotel deals early and often. YES - searched extensively
  • -Ensure my car is running well. YES
  • -Take advantage of "Chicks Play for Free on Mondays" at Rusty's Billiards. :) YES, YES
  • -Walk the stairs at work to increase stamina (I work on the tenth floor!). For almost 8 months straight!
  • -Stretch more either with Pilate's or Yoga throughout the week to increase flexibility during matches and to increase mental "attitude." Didn't do this at all.... :(
  • -Do push ups during the week to provide myself a more effective break. Did arm curls, instead.
  • -Guess I should practice more (LOL!). YES!!
Not too bad!

Now I just need to find time to write down some goals for 2009....

No comments: