Sunday, December 26, 2010

Straight Pool Tourney Results

While I didn't get to play in the Dec 11th Straight Pool Tourney that my 14.1 league held (I was busy placing 2nd in a scotch doubles tourney that same day across town!), I still want to share the results.  :)

End of Season Tournament Results:

They had 16 out of a maximum of 20 players.  Mike Grosso won the event (he's in the highest division) with Don Baker (he's in the middle division with me) the runner-up.  Below are the scores and statistics from the tournament. Normally our divisions are races to 150, 100 and 75, but in this tournament due to time constraints of a one day tourney, the races were smartly adjusted to 75, 50 and 40 respectively.

Click on the images to enlarge!  Congrat's to everyone who played!  Tough tourney!


No comments: