Friday, December 17, 2010

Show Us Your Cue Collections!

My partner over at PoolStudents.net is looking for those of you who have cue collections.

I know you are out there!

We are starting a new page at poolstudents.net for cue collectors!  And since the website revolves around videos, we would like to see videos of your collcetions.

The page will specifically be geared toward people with modest collections, but we will obviously accept less-than-modest collection-eests if you like to talk about your collections on camera.  :) 

The idea is to have an entire web page of people talking about their cues. How cool is that?  I cant wait!

Contact us if you have a collection you want to talk about. We'll post the page when we have several videos. Thanks in advance for your help! 


(I wonder if my website partner would accept a video from me chatting up about me 3-4 cues?  Hmmm.)  He knows how I love to talk!  lmao. 

No comments: