Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New Captain

During the ACS Texas State tourney in mid October, my ladies team was playing our last match of the night on Saturday night against a fellow team from our area, also.

So, we all know each other really well.

And this was a great group of ladies, just like our team.

One of the ladies on the other team, I'll call her, "Hysterical," was very tipsy.  I honestly didn't know she drank!!

She was being very loud but very funny!  Making everyone laugh and just having fun!!

Her and I are about to play and as I'm racking the balls, she comes up to me and whispers with slurred words, "I don't like our new captain very much."

I looked up kinda surprised.  Her captain is like the sweetest woman on earth!

I asked her, "Why? Why don't you like her?"

As she's swaying a little, "Well..."

"Well what?"

"Well, she wants me to slow down on my drinking!"

I start laughing my ass off!

She says, "I just don't like that very much.  I mean, who does she think she is?" in this absolutely hysterical sarcastic slurry voice!

OMG it was classic!!




No comments: