Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Third One Pocket Video - Frozen Balls

I realized yesterday I hadn't yet posted Chapter Two of my One Pocket videos on my blog for you all.  Sorry about that! 

But first, a shout out to our video editor at PoolStudents.net (Steve) for helping us so much!

In this third video (which is Chapter Two for the One Pocket series over at PoolStudents.net), I talk about how to make frozen balls

I learned this from Phil Capelle (well, not personally, but from one of this books) and this helps me in ALL my games, but esp one pocket because balls are more congested in that game.


If you weren't aware of this, I hope it helps you as much as it has helped over the years!  Enjoy.  :)

btw.....

In case you are new to my blog, some background:  I am one of the contributors over at PoolStudents.net.  I am honored to have my very own little section!  And I focus on one pocket over in my little corner.

But the clever catch is, it's only via video!  The whole site smartly focuses on video - the dream of the originator of the site.

1 comment:

Johnny said...

Sometimes those frozen balls happen quit a bit further up-table. It might also help your viewers to talk about how to judge just how far a combo is going to throw based on distance. I think I heard a good general rule being about an inch of throw for every foot it travels.