Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ten Days Left

In case you missed it, I am opening myself up a little it more than usual by answering your questions about me, pool, my blog, my life, etc. I figured accepting comments for a month would be enough time, and that means only ten days left until June 25th!

If you have a question for me, about me, about something/someone I have mentioned in my blog, anything (really) related to what you have read in my blog or are curious about, please send me the inquiring question(s) via this online form:

http://www.melindaswindow.com/contact.html

Then I will answer your questions via this blog. Obviously if the questions are rude in nature or embarrassing, I may not answer them, lol. But go ahead and let's give this a chance so we can interact a little more and also so you can ask that lingering question you may have. I really don't mind how personal the question - it may not dawn on me that peeps don't know certain things - I do tend to be vague in my blog entries sometimes.

Thanks in advance for your help with this little blog project!

No comments: