Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dang Broken Vending Machine

I mentioned in a recent post I was wanted to start sharing some stories via my blog. Here is another one for you.

At an OB Cues Ladies Tour stop a couple of years ago at Bogies Billiards in Houston, Texas, my roommate for the trip (I'll call her Blondie) was getting hungry and needed a snack before her next match. She knew it was gonna be a long day and she needed some fuel.

She goes to the vending machine at the front of the pool room, puts in her money, and pushes 7, then 5. Nothing falls. She tries again: she pushes button #7 then button #5. Still nothing. Her snack is not budging!

At this point, she is a little frustrated and so she asks the bartender for help (Blondie really needs some food) and the bartender comes over and simply pushes B4. And the snack falls! Blondie and the bartender laugh hard together as they realize Blondie has been pushing the PRICE of the snack, NOT the numbers to RELEASE the snack, lol.

Blondie comes back to the tournament table and proceeds to tell me what happened! First of all, you shouldn't tell me a story like that because second of all, I'm gonna share it! It's too funny not to share!

I told many people that weekend and even to this day I will share that story (as I did Friday night with my friends, Scott, Viet My and his wife (Amanda), and Ashley over a great (and much needed) dinner.

7,5! 7,5!

LMAO!

No comments: