Monday, March 22, 2010

BCAPL Texas State 8 Ball Tourney Checklist

As I do for Vegas BCAPL, I do for the BCAPL Texas State 8-Ball Championship, I make a checklist!

Checklist:
  • Room Reservation made - check
  • Singles entry fee mailed in before late fee deadline - Check!
  • Getting excited - Check!
  • Team name decided on - WTH - Check! (yes, that's our team name, "WTH")
  • Team shirts bought - to do (I'm in charge of that for the team - yikes!)
  • Team entry sent in - Captain did that - Check!
  • Practice 8 ball with Jose Zaragosa- to do during first weekend in April hopefully
  • Reviewing Play Your Best 8 Ball - to do
  • Review my notes that I prepared in the past for 8ball tourneys - need to find it in my papers
The tournament will again be at at the Harker Heights convention center, which is located near Killeen, Texas. It's a little over 2 hours from my house so I am glad for that! It will be a long 4-5 days playing singles and teams but I am up for it! As I have stated before, "Title" tournaments freak me out even before I get there and of course during the event, so I will need to work on some mental strategies in the next few weeks to Just Play Pool when I am there.

1 comment:

R Riley said...

Wish I was going but I hope you do me proud!!!