Friday, September 11, 2015

The Irony

I find it ironic that in the last two weeks I have been approached to play pool by new people.

I was asked to join a women's VNEA team in Dallas.  Really?  Well, If I was playing pool like in the past, I would have been excited about the possibility to play with them and then at nationals!  But, alas, I'm not playing that much pool very soon.

And this week I was asked, "You playing scotch doubles in San Antonio?"

OMG I was SO excited and honored!  This is a big tourney in San Antonio and the guy who asked me is a top player and I was super stoked!

I replied that I was honored and that it made me want to play, and he replies back, "Honored? I was just asking if you were playing? Lol"

Omg, we would have made a great team with that type of humor!  And, the guy plays JAM up!

But alas, I have a league playoff that weekend and can't even entertain the idea.  Dang it!

But, it's ironic I'm being asked about these opportunities and yet I'm trying to slow down, lol.


No comments: