Saturday, January 25, 2014

Dream Come True - Omega Billiards Tour

Overwhelmed at the moment... 

The outpouring of support for the Omega Billiards Tour is so amazing! 

I am so ecstatic! 

We opened the field to 80 players this year and the 1st stop was full in a month, the 2nd stop was full three weeks ago (with a 25-person waiting list!), and the 3rd stop at the END of April only has 3 spots left out of 80!!! 

We are talking about PAID SPOTS!! 

This is a dream come true for me to have our own Tour in the DFW-Area... and the players and sponsors and support has been amazing! 

I get calls every day from players I don't even know interested in the tour, emails with paypal entry fees throughout EACH day... 

It's so awesome and makes me so happy to hear the kind words and see the interest. 

Pool has been my passion for over 20 years and to be able to help keep pool alive through everyone gives me a purpose in life and I truly appreciate it!!!

I have heard so many nice things, like:

"I was going to give up playing, but the tour came along and I decided not to put my stick up yet after all."
"I have a local tour to play in against better players finally!"
"I have a chance to become a Tour Champion in my own backyard."
"I get to watch good pool locally for once... and all year long!"
"My recent health issues kept me from the game, but now I get to play and there is a local great tour to play in.  Otherwise, I couldn't travel out of town to play."

The Omega Tour has always been 100% Payback in the Player's Auction!  Most tournaments take 10% out, but we do NOT take anything out!  100% payback!

The Omega Tour has increased the added money from $1,000 to $,1500!

The field has increased from 64 to 80 players!  (and we are full with a standby list - for the first half of the year!)

And the Season Finale will be at LEAST $3,000-added!!

Dream come true........... Billiards Tour FOR the players and businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth area!!

Pool is alive and well in Texas!










No comments: