Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Edgy Movie Role

After seeing Jennifer Barretta's boobs on Episode Three of Big Tony's Quest for U.S. Open Glory, I immediately thought to myself:

"I want to contribute to Big Tony's Quest!"

Well, those weren't my thoughts EXACTLY.  lol.

But I was interested in pushing the envelope like Jen and wondered if "Big Tony" would be interested in little 'ole me being in one of his vids.

(Wait, you didn't see her boobs yet?  And if you don't know who Jen Barretta is, let me personally slap you!)

My friend Andrew Cleary casts himself as "Big Tony" in the video series of "Tony" on his way to the U.S. Open.  The catch is, "Tony" is no pro, not even close to being a pro.  LOL.   The videos are located here:  http://thebigtonyshow.com/

Cleary (as we all call him) is a phenomenal producer and graphics artist, and very talented - as you will see in his first three episodes.  While he may not be the best actor, lmao (who is, tho?), he is the master behind this series! 

From the Examiner:
------------------------
Big Tony has a dream... to win the US Open 9-Ball Championship. This dream has become a quest for him, and on his journey he is laying out his steps in video for the world to be a part of it.

In reality, this video series is a hilarious look at one man, the game of billiards, and a story of someone who has lived vicariously through big dreams, but never seeing them come to fruition.

A scene from Episode 1:

Big Tony is lying in bed with his wife as she reads a book.

(Tony) "Im going to win the US Open"
(Tony's Wife) "I didn't think you played tennis."
(Tony) "I don't... uhhh, it's the US Open 9-Ball Championship... pool."
(Tony's Wife) "Well, whatever, you play pool just about as good as you play tennis."
---------------------------

In just three episodes, we see that Tony is no match for the pros, but his journey is going to be fun to watch!

Being the sucker for attention that I am (what?  you hadn't noticed, lol!) I decided to contact Cleary and feel Big Tony out.

Hey Cleary,

It's Melinda (akaTrigger). 

Being the ham I am, I would love to do something out of the box for one of your Tony episodes.  If I have to wait until Vegas, I will.  Maybe by then you can come up with somethin extra cool and bad!"

He immediately responded:
Hey! I'm actually thinking a of doing a Vegas one too. Not sure what you want to do or willing to do lol! I like to keep it on the edge! Hahaha

I reply:
I am willing to help keep it on the edge!  Give me some gross, sexy, edgy ideas and I can let you know which one(s) I will do!  hehe.

He shares:
Hahaha I like your style trigger! I'll start to think about it. If I end up naked, remember, this was your idea! Lololol.  It's Vegas so the sky is the limit in crazy $hit.

We emailed back and forth, but I can't share anymore details with you.  Suffice it to say, I sent him a little script that we both like - and we keep adding "edgy" to it!  :)

I'd like to tell you, but What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas.  Well, until the video comes out!

No comments: