Monday, October 25, 2010

Top Secret Project Revealed!

As I alluded to in the blooper blog entry, I was working on a Top Secret, If-I-tell-you-I'd-have-to-kill-you, project. 

Well, I can finally reveal it!

It's still a little under construction and has some kinks to be worked out, but please check out poolstudents.net!

The website is FOR pool players.  FOR players who crave learning.  This isn't a boring website - be prepared to be entertained; have fun!




You can read more about the project ON the website, but I was basically trapped and corralled into this project (half joking of course) with my new partner, Mike (yes, that said guest speaker of mine from Pool Synergy who captured so many comments with his up-beat-comical-positive post about the media and pool (I'm saying this with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek)).  :)

Mike does have a very funny side to him - you can see it in all his comments on the website, especially the About Us page.

The website is chalk-full of videos!  Mike's vision to provide you videos is not left to the imagination. 

Please check out the website poolstudents.net if you get a chance!

 

3 comments:

Jarno said...

Sounds like an awesome project and site!

Unknown said...

Oh happy day!

I have been trolling your blog and other for a while trying to pick up pearls of wisdom.

This is absolutely wonderful news
Thank you.

G

poolminnow said...

Looks like its off to a great start. And I love that you feature One Pocket!