Thursday, September 23, 2010

3 Chick Photo Shoot

I thought I had a really cool idea for a particular pose for pics on a pool table. Yea, yea, everyone has prolly already thought of some cool pose already, but my idea was to lay on my tummy with my chin in my hands with my elbows on the table. And of course, no shoes on. :) Complete with a nice pair of jeans and a cool top - that sounds awesome, right? Feet in the air, smiling to the camera.... ahhh. :)

You can tell I'm a HAM and not shy, huh? LMAO!

Well, I had talked about this "photo idea" with a couple of photographer friends in the pool industry the last two years, but there was never the perfect time or atmosphere to really do this.

Then voila!

On Sunday night after the September OB Ladies Tour stop was over, hardly any of the patrons were on the non-smoking side of the pool room AND most of the players and fans had already left except just a few of us: Andy, Kody, Amanda, Ashley, myself and Zeke.

Zeke happens to be a photographer!

So, with the room mostly empty I remembered my photo shoot idea and convinced Zeke to take these pics of me! I asked the bartender ahead of time if it was okay (I wouldn't be leaning on the table, I'd be on the center of the table, helping it be level (eeek)) and he replied hesitantly, "just make sure you take your shoes off." Well, what do you know - that was already in my plan!

Zeke took many shots - some with flash, some without flash, and a few dif poses. Ashley and Amanda thought it was cool and hysterical all at the same time, lol. Then of course since they are HAMs themselves, they wanted to get in on the photo shoot, also.

So, we all climb on the pool table and Zeke snaps photos of us as we posed, laughed, posed, laughed, posed, and laughed some more!

I don't have the photos yet of just me, but Zeke graciously already shared the awesome photos of us three being goofy and serious on the table. It was a BLAST and so much fun!

So, I thought I would share the fun we all have with our journey through pool!






2 comments:

Tommy Gust said...

You 3 are cute! Hope all is well, and I'll see in Vegas.

Melinda said...

Thanks, Tommy!! :)