Monday, July 3, 2017

The Eyebrows Have It

A year or so ago, I started to "draw in" my eyebrows.

Yep, you heard me right, lol.

In order to get a good arch, I use a pomade (it's like a lightweight paste, see photo of it below) and I draw and fill in my eyebrows with it now.  (I can't believe I'm talking about this, lol).


But, it's the only way for me to get a pretty arch and a carefully sculptured eyebrow, as my own eyebrow hairs are chaotic and not shaped well at all, lol.

So, imagine my surprise one fine afternoon during a busy Omega Tour stop weekend early last year and checked myself out in the mirror as I washed my hands.  My left eyebrow was kinda smeared!

You see, I had been taking photos for a few hours of the players, snapping great pics for them.  Not realizing putting my eye against the camera to look through the lens was smearing my perfectly-shaped (not anymore!) eyebrow.

Hysterical!

So, I have learned from the several times of forgetting my eyebrows can smear against the lens all day, to take photos different now.  All in the name of beauty, right?  lol!

I used to take photos like this:


Now I take them more like this:


However, I actually lower the camera lens to about waist high - the best photos are level to the table, not above the table/player.

What's funny is, because I don't look through the lens anymore, I kinda point and shoot.  So, sometimes I will snap photos of the lights on the table or the legs of the table, instead of the player, lol.  But, eventually I capture several good shots of each player.

And in case you are imaging weird, fake-looking eyebrows on me, here is what my drawn-in eyebrows look like:



No comments: