Friday, December 4, 2015

Still Playing Pool?

Yep, I am STILL playing pool!

I am no longer on any leagues and prefer that right now, but I have sparred with a few people and have really yearned to not only do that, but have enjoyed it as well.

For those who do not know what I'm talking about, I was ready to quit playing pool and focus on others areas of my life (some still with pool, some not). 

  • Well, I ended up gambling one night.  Really had fun.
  • Gave lessons the next night.  Loved it.
  • The next weekend I played in the OB Cues Ladies Tour and placed 3rd (WOW!).
  • Two weeks later I'm itching to play and spar with a friend for about 4 hours on a Diamond bar table. 
  • Next weekend I spar with another friend for 3 hours on a 9-foot table.
  • This weekend I might play in bar table 8-ball tourney 

Looks like I'm not done with this pool playing thing yet!  :)

I admit though, I'm loving not playing league!  It's so nice to be able to make dinner plans with friends and not have to play every single week.  There is definitely a lot of freedom to that that I am enjoying.

 Fun photo from one of the days I played:

Chris Fields (JAM-up player) and I, along with photo-bomber, Keith.




No comments: