Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Horse Could Have Made That Shot

So, most people know that my nickname is AkaTrigger, or Trigger (click here to find out why).

If you are over a certain age, then you know that Trigger is a horse of cowboy star Roy Rogers.  If you are younger, you prolly never even heard of Roy Rogers.

When I was given the nickname, I didn't know who Roy Rogers was, lol.

So, I'm at the Mosconi Cup in Las Vegas in early December, and many of the people I know there who also came to watch the USA pros versus the European pros, know me from the AB forums as "Trigger."

So as I walk down the hallways in Vegas, people say, "Hey Trigger, how are you?" not "Hey Melinda, what's up?"

On the first day of the tourney, Mark Griffin (CEO of BCAPL and CSI) is sitting right behind me in the stands. 

One of the pro players misses a shot, and Mark says, "Even Trigger could have made that shot."

I laughed out loud and turn to look at him with amusement. 

And the guy next to him says, "Uh, you mean the horse?"

LMAO!!


No comments: