Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sky Update

Whew! Prices finally went down on AA! As you may recall, I was having problems finding a flight under $400 to Vegas for the 8Ball Nationals in May. But, finally the price went down to $280 this week. I could have waited to see if they went down lower, but the prices have fluctuated from $280 to $400 all week and I didn't want to risk losing that price again like I thought I had on Tuesday (yea, I got a little upset Tuesday afternoon when the prices went back up in only a few hours! Argh).

I fly AA because I have all my frequent flier miles with them, their hub is near me (DFW), and because imma Gold member with AA, I can check my bags for free. :) Yea, I think I'm special at times, lol.

4 comments:

p00lriah. said...

guess u didn't need a mega search engine like sidestep after all. :P

Melinda said...

Oh, I looked at that website you suggested before and also trip.com for weeks. Thanks for your help!

p00lriah. said...

hey! that trip.com is like a mega mega search engine! learned something new today. thanks trigger!

Samm said...

Booking your flight now for nationals in May? You are WAY to organized for me! Luv ya