Thursday, October 15, 2009

What Winners Do

I get ZigZiglar emails once a day. Many of the quotes can be seen on my personal blog, but today in my wonderful, techno, online gadget (my email inbox) I received from Zig some words again about life, but this one also relates to pool. As many know, the mental aspects of sports (pool) can easily be relate-able to life in general. That is one of the main reasons pool is so important to me (I should write a blog about that some day, hmmmm).

Here is what the email said:
Based on research experiences, the absolute highest achieving people practice three things to win in the game of life. They continually:
  • Sharpen their Focus
  • Build their Competence
  • Ignite their Passion
Makes me want to ask: Do you do these three things already for your pool game?

I think these three items are very powerful and important and do/will help us win in the game of life and in pool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you do these three things already for your pool game?

do two out of three count? :-P