Tuesday, November 15, 2016

To League Or Not to League

...That is the Question.

While I have enjoyed not playing league for the last year or so, when I watched a whole day's worth of league playoffs, it did hit me I might want to get back in.

This particular league has a lot of benefits to me personally.  The most important one is it is NOT a traveling league and it is fairly close to my house.

However, I just don't know what to do.

I should write a list of pros and cons to help my un-decisiveness lol.  

I do think it would be good for me to get out more.  And I have the itch to play again and when I do, I can tell my game is off from the lack of play.

However, I still adore the non-committalness since I don't play any leagues.

What seems like a tough decision is really not an easy one for me.  Do I play again, or do I not?  Do I be around smoke?  Or do not worry about that and be around friends?   Why do I want to play?

Decisions, decisions.


No comments: