Thursday, October 15, 2015

Believe - Temporary Tattoo

I wrote about this ladies team before, how they meet up to practice together, have their own facebook group page where they can share ideas and inspiration, and they pump each other up more than any other team I've ever seen.

I wrote how their shirts aren't just a design, but have a motto and encouraging words on them, too (click here).

So I should not have been surprised when one of the teammates on the final day of the Best of the Best playoffs shared with me this:


They all wrote the word "believe" on their bridge pinkies to show they have heart and to believe in themselves.

They were down 6-1 the previous weekend and came back to win.  They wanted to remember that faith and desire and how they never gave up, how the BELIEVED.

I LOVED this.


No comments: