Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Great Pool Experiment Pool Reality Show

I heard about this Pool Reality show from a friend of mine, one of the players in the Omega Billiards tour, David Franklin. 

He has is one of the few in the entire country that has been selected to participate in this reality show!!

It's called '14 Days-A Great Pool Experiment' and it's put on by Tor Lowry at Zero-X Billiards. 

The concept is he can take an average player, "like myself," David told me, and in 14 days make them a pro status player. 

David says, "I am honored and thrilled to have this opportunity, as pool is a passion of mine."

If anyone is interested in David using your pool equipment or wearing logo'd shirts or hats, just let him know.  You will get advertisement out of this!  He would greatly appreciate any sponsorships, as several of the players already have sponsors so he would welcome some, also!

Please email me if you are interested.  Let's help David out!


Here's an excerpt from their FB page:


It's been a long time coming but excited to begin filming of pool reality show, '14 Days - The Great Pool Experiment' beginning in first week of June. Great participants from several states. First episode in Vegas, a very determined to get better pool player who's ready to take on a difficult challenge to reach the next level in his game - to become a "pool monster."

Two more participants from Vegas with some exciting league play, interviews, game play. Watch them all achieve what they set out to do after performing my non-stop custom drills to perfect their fundamentals.

Best part is that it's not from what I'll teach them. It's because of what's already inside of them and how they'll discover that during the '14 Days' they'll train with me. Can't announce yet when first episode will be ready to view but when I do, it'll be right here first.

I'll also announce soon which cities I'll be filming in after first episode. IThanks everyone for your patience while I've been filming my upcoming release and preparing for the official start of '14 Days.' Thanks too for your great support! Official reality show trailer coming soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, the 1st of June was two months ago. Has there been any update on this? I assume David hasn't filmed yet, since you are asking for equipment and such.

This is an interesting experiment. I would like to see the results. Do you know how many players they plan to use in the experiment?

Melinda said...

Hi Mark! This is all I know. I would be interested in an update, too. David has not been filmed yet.