Monday, July 6, 2009

Practiced!

With the 3-day holiday weekend this past weekend (Independence Day), I took advantage of finding time to practice!

As I mentioned in my previous blog write-up, I had wanted to play some one pocket. After two hours of practicing ten ball by myself while listening to my ipod, I was able to play one pocket with Carlos on Friday afternoon. Carlos is about 77 years old (looks like he is in his 50s, though) and evidently was one hellova player in the 60s and 70s.

Then on Sunday, after an hour of ten ball by myself, I was able to play one pocket with my good friend Steve.

Friday I didn't fair so well at one pocket but on Sunday I played much tighter and was able to see the cueball placement much better.

I played ten ball okay in Friday but struggled on Sunday for some reason. BUT, practicing and playing felt so good!!

No comments: