Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Taboo Subject But Gets the Point Across

//WARNING//  Graphic content ahead, do not read if you get offended easily.    //WARNING//

I was watching a friend play in a match for 4th place in a weekly tournament and his opponent had just two-stroked the 8-ball and missed it.  (btw, "two-stroke" means he literally only took 2 warm-up strokes, and we all know you need a lot more warm-up strokes to focus and make your ball).

After my friend won that game I shared my observation, "yeah, he two-stroked the 8ball but he took his time with all the other shots before that."

My friend agreed and then started laughing.

"You know, that's something I always pass on to the guys starting out. I tell them, "You don't stroke once or twice to masturbate do you?  Nope, you need to stroke more than that in pool, too.""

OMG I DIED LAUGHING!

But, pretty dang true!

Maybe this blog post will help someone from rushing their shots ;)


No comments: