Thursday, May 7, 2015

"Think About It"

I was playing league last night and in my last match of the evening, I was playing on the table that was closest to the other team.

My opponent was about to shoot his opening shot.  He didn't have many good choices, but I noticed the solids were in worse shape than the stripes.  He was about to shoot a combo on solids, but then he stood up because it wasn't an easy shot and he needed to look at it again.

As he stood there, a teammate says out loud to him, "Think about it.  THINK about it."

OMG REALLY?

He just coached his teammate!

I sat there, miffed.

And sure enough, my opponent changed his mind and took stripes.

I could have said something, I guess, but I am new to the league and do not know the guy.  But I was NOT happy.

He missed several shots in the game and so I was able to capitalize with good safeties and eventually ran out well to win. 

Still was pretty pissed, tho, lol.


No comments: