Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Interviews Posted

Well, this may jinx my upcoming play at BCAPL Nationals, lol, but the two interviews I mentioned just got published!

:)

The first one that came out was Bad Boys Billiard Online Magazine.  Here is the cover:  OMG!  I can't believe this!!!  I'm on the cover of their first edition?!  WOW! 


And they said they have a surprise for me at BCAPL Nationals.  I'll share what it is when I come back.

They asked me several questions (interview is on pages 4-5) and this was my FAV:


BB:  Who have been your biggest influences on your game over the years?

Melinda:  "Tough question.  I guess I would have to say that I have learned something from every competitor I have ever competed against.  So, they are my biggest influence. "


And then the second interview came out the same day!

Billiards Digest!!  :)


The author interviewed me and then wrote up a story about my finals for my ACS 9-Ball Nationals win.  I reiterated how I just tried to do my best to stay in the moment of every step to the finals.

The only thing it didn't mention was I won it on Mother's Day, and dedicated the win to her.  I mentioned that on Facebook and someone replied so sweet, "Anyone who knows you knows you dedicate more than a pool match to your Mom. She must have been an amazing person ( I know mine is). That is one of your most impressive traits."    


I'm so honored and shocked by the two articles.  I don't even know what else to say.  I actually feel weird sharing all this.  But, if I am to share about my Journey with Pool, then this is part of it.

Til next time, Friends.



No comments: