I asked her why, then walked away from my computer for a meeting, and came back to all this venting in my chat window:
- My dang Tuesday night league keeps blowing my phone up!
- I told them I was super busy with my side job and am preparing for a wedding tomorrow.
- I have so much to do!
- One of my teammates was like, "just shoot a few games and then leave."
- And I'm like really, WTF?
- Okay, let me drive 40 minutes away to shoot "a few" games and then drive back home and waste 2-3 hours of the time I need to prepare for this wedding.
- No, no I can't do both.
- I have to choose.
- These playoffs are just bad #%^!@# timing!
So I reply with:
"Awwww, you're so wanted!"
And she replies:
"LMFAO! I'm over here in this turmoil and that's what you find out of the convo! I just ADORE you!"