Saturday, June 1, 2013

Specialized Chalk

It's amazing the things you can do with duct tape.  Little did I know that accessorized duct tape is super hip with the teenagers.  They use it on books OR whatever they can find to decorate.


I saw this at WalMart and my boyfriend's daughter (who was 16 at the time) forced me to go back and get it!  I exaggerate, but I did buy her some the next time I saw the display (not empty).

So, it was SUPER COOL when my teammates' daughter decorated my chalk for me!  No one else has this color!


I told her I wanted to blog about it, so she took a pic of ALL the decorated pieces of chalk her daughter created for teammates and friends:


When I played at ACS Nationals, I knew which was my chalk at ALL times.  Only one time did an opponent pick it up.  My teammates were like, "She just used your chalk!"  I quickly walked up and grabbed it since I accidentally left it on the table.  ;)  It was obviously personalized - can't believe she even touched it!  Just kidding!

When my team played, we each had decorated duct taped chalk.  It was awesome!

A BIG thank you to Angel and Jordan for the gifts!  If anyone wants specialized chalk, please let me know via email and I'll get you in touch with Angel.


No comments: