Monday, July 1, 2019

Announcement: The Cueist Project!

I would like to formally introduce, The Cueist Project! 

As I alluded to a couple months ago, I had a prospect who might replace The Danielson Series section of my blog. While I didn't want Danielson to leave my blog (RIP Danielson!), but because he's no longer playing pool, I obviously can't blog about his pool journey anymore.

Today, though, I am super excited to share that I will be following a new player with their journey in pool!

Just like with Danielson (of the Danielson Series) and Katniss (of the Project Hunger Game Series), I will be following a player and sharing through my blog his cheers, tears, heartbreak, joys and learning experiences as he competes on the pool canvas.

As I have mentioned, following players and sharing their lessons has been very beneficial to the reader because you all get the opportunity to learn through them. And the same will happen with this new player.

As usual, they will remain incognito, which means he and I came up with a name for the project. We decided on "The Cueist Project."  No, don't read that too fast and think it says "cutest," lol.

CUEIST.

"Cueist Project" is now already listed on the top of my blog as a menu item, so you can find it easily.

I haven't met him in person, but he has kept in touch with me via email for years because of my blog (which is super cool, right?!).  He has written in the past to either ask questions or share some of his tournament experiences.  So, am I excited he said yes when I approached him about this idea!

Therefore, because he has written to me in the past, I have a couple of topics already and I will share at least one of them this month for you all.  It's about eating - one of my fave subjects!  hahaha.

I'm excited for all of us about the newest member that you will learn through.

Welcome aboard, Cueist!


No comments: