Friday, January 11, 2013

Let There Be Light

At one of the pool rooms for league, the lighting is not very bright over the sitting tables.  The pool tables have great light, but not where we sit and take score.

After struggling to read and take score in the dark on numerous occasions, I finally remembered to buy a little flashlight!  

Sure, my phone has a flashlight option, but it's cumbersome to grab the phone, unlock the phone, find the app, click the app, hold the phone right, etc.  There were too many steps involved.  

Instead, I wanted to K.I.S.S.

Having a small little flashlight I can grab and click quickly so the light comes on fast is much more efficient!  

And, it's so small, I easily carry it in my purse. 

It works perfectly and now I can finally see to call out matches and record our wins!  :)


Me and my new little flashlight at work during league.



1 comment:

Michael Reddick said...

Great recommendation, I need to get one also!