Monday, December 17, 2012

League Team Shirts

I've mentioned a few times that I am on 2 leagues this season.

The one thing I really, really like about both of these leagues is I don't have to wear our team shirts every time we play.

I can't begin to express how cool it is to just wear what I want to wear, and not have to worry about washing my polo team shirt every week.  I can go straight from work and wear my work clothes, or come home first and find a comfy shirt with jeans.

I was on a league for MANY years that required us to wear our team shirts. I understand it promoted the pool rooms, I truly do get that, but it was a pain.   And I personally feel so much better in my own comfy clothes than a polo shirt. :(  Polo's just don't fit well on me.

And being comfortable is very important to competing well.  I have honestly lost matches if I am too worried about what I have on, and not comfortable.

Anyway, a HUGE thank you to the Women of Grand Prairie League and the DFW Pool League!


No comments: