Thursday, February 3, 2011

My First Trigger Namesake!

I am SO excited!  I have my first-ever Trigger namesake!  I have wanted one for soooo long and finally got it.

My friend Noel Torres mentioned to me at a pool tourney one day that he engraved words into metal for key chains, chalk holders, whatever you wanted.  "Personalized Tags" he called them.  They are awesome!  He showed me his own engraved chalk holder that he made - it has his AZB "handle" engraved, "pooljunkie4ever."  It's the kind of chalk holder where you put the long end in your pocket and the chalk hangs out:


I don't put my chalk in my pocket, but I was so excited he could make me a key chain that was engraved with 'whatever I wanted.'  I knew immediately I'd hang it from my pool case!  Of course, he knows me as akaTrigger on the forums so he suggested it before I stated my same thoughts out loud to him, lol, but I was already WAY ahead of him as I have been wanting something like this for a long time.

I thought it would take a while... but less than one week later he sends me a note, "hey, what's your address?" 

Already?  Wow!

Then less than two days later, it was in my mailbox.  I immediately opened it, put it on my pool case, and took photos (being the person I am, lol) so I could share this with you all.

Check out my first Trigger key chain!




Noel does such an awesome job!  Obviously, right?  If you are interested, let me know or contact him via the forums. It takes less than a week and the price is perfect-o.

You wont be disappointed, just like I wasn't.  :)

Thank you, Noel!

No comments: