Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Reno Update

Bonnie, Tina, Sunny, Me and Heather

What? Did you expect an update DURING the Reno tournament? What do I look like, a blogger? Yea, well, I am, BUT I can't say I'm super good at all about keeping you all updated during an event (that's pretty darn obvious, lol).

Justin, Amanda, Me, Sunny and Sylver

Best things about the Reno tourney:
  • 99cent domestic beers (eeek!)
  • Pizza from the Cabana Cafe (dam their pizzas are good!)
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Meeting new friends
  • Diamond Tables! My love!
  • Bad Boy Productions - they run a smooth-a$$ tourney!
  • CSI for sponsoring the event - loved the added $ for the ladies events, too (even though I didn't get any of that money, lol).
  • Streaming - LOVE commentating on the matches. :) Justin at TAR does a bang up job for the fans!
  • Online brackets are the nutz!
  • Cheap roomrates (oops, almost typed cheap roommates, lmao!). $18 for the first 5 nights was awesome! Then $40 a night for the weekend. WOW!
  • Watching GREAT talent! Awesome matches all week long. holy cow.... it was so cool!
Shane Van Boening and Earl Strickland, photo courtesy of Justin

No comments: