Friday, March 12, 2010

BCAPL 8Ball Championships Checklist

Ahhh.... one of my favorite tournaments in my life is right around the corner! BCAPL National 8 Ball Championships! I just sent in my entries... so I'm all excited now and want to share my checklist!!

Checklist:
  • Plane Ticket bought - check
  • Room Reservation made - check
  • Pick-Up arranged - to do
  • Singles entry fee mailed in before late fee deadline - Check!
  • Scotch Doubles entry fee mailed in, too - Check!
  • Getting excited - Check!
  • Team name - not yet (to be decided)
  • Team shirts bought - to do
  • Team entry sent in - Captain to do that
  • Practice 8 ball with Jose Zaragosa- to do
  • Reviewing Play Your Best 8 Ball - to do
  • Pack - yea, a little to early for that, lol!

3 comments:

Ann said...

since I've never been, I ought to make a list too... can I steal this and tweak it? purty-please? *smoochies*

Melinda said...

Of course!

R Riley said...

I have a lot of similar items on my list and I must say I have most of the same ones checked off too.. I can't wait!