Friday, July 31, 2015

Game Face

Back in Feb when I went to my Dad's memorial in Virginia, his wife and his wife's sister both suggested I do my eyebrows different, as they are world renowned make up artists.

So, they plucked away at my eyebrows and taught me how to reshape them to make my eyes look bigger, younger, and my face more open and happy.

I was coloring them thin and then down on the ends, and they said I need to thicken them and for sure not draw them down.  Drawing them down makes you look sad, instead you need to open up your eyes.

So, as I shaped my eyebrows the morning of the last day of the BCAPL Nationals Singles competition, I joked with myself that I should draw my eyebrows into an angry look.  You know, drawing them like this to make me look angry and mean for my opponents:

 (for all you Seinfeld fans)

I thought it was pretty funny!  It would definitely had distracted my opponents, lol!

I then just practiced my angry, game face:


But in reality, I play best calm and cool, not angry or mean.  :)





No comments: