Wednesday, July 15, 2015

League is Costing Me Money

I'm one of those people that does not like to waste time.

So, I always find things to do with my time;  I am never just sitting around doing nothing.

So, on Tuesdays and Thursday when I get off of work at 6pm, I have to kill about an hour an a half before league starts at 7:30pm.

That leaves me about an hour or so to find something to do.  (because it takes about 30 minutes to get to league).

So, what does a female do?  Yep - she shops or eats!

Therefore, league is costing me MONEY!  More money than just the $6-a-night fee.  Sometimes much more.  Just last night I ventured into Walmart and then Ross to kill time.  $89 later, I finally show up at league.  :-/

If I'm not shopping, do you think I'm grabbing a bite to eat at a fast food place?  Heck no - I'm going to Olive Garden for the soup and salad, or Carrabbas for their juicy sirloin steak or maybe even On The Border to get my tex-mex fix.  Either way, I'm spending my time spending money before I even set foot into the pool room that night for little 'ole league, lol.


No comments: