Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Team Name Causes Confusion but a BIG Win

The other day I posted this photo on Facebook right before our first match on Saturday of the playoffs for my Women's League:
 
 
I posted it because most photo bombs are from the back, not the FRONT!  LOL.  Funny friend of mine, Angel, LOL!

After I posted it, several people commented on it.  Most talked about Angel, but some had questions about the playoffs.  

Person 1:  Who's still in?
Angel:  Gba, Nite Mares, You Figure it Out.
Person 1 responds:  Sorry I asked.
 
Oops.
 
But Angel responded:  No. That's our team name, silly!!!
 
Yep, a team named themselves "You Figure It Out."  Same team I wrote about before who high-fives with glitter!  But their name threw off this person on Facebook.  Oops.

BTW, I mentioned that You Figure It Out put this team together so it would be drama-free, so they could improve themselves, and also have fun.  
 
They worked together to improve their skills at the table and it was VERY evident as they defeated the second ranked team to get into the finals!!   

And THEN - they double dipped my team (GBA) to win the playoffs!!!  SO SO SO proud of these girls!!  They've come a long way in only ONE season!  
 
CONGRATs You Figure it Out!!


 
 

No comments: