Tuesday, October 15, 2013

14 Day Pool Experiment - Update 1

As I mentioned back in August, my friend and Omega Billiards Tour player, David Franklin, is going to be part of the 14 Day Pool Experiment reality show.

I recently found out that he AND his wife will be doing this pool training, at the end of the month into November. 

Fellow blogger Jason of "8 Ball on the Silver Screen" contacted me about the 14 Day Experiment.  His blog is about his quest to watch, discuss, share, promote every billiards movie, TV show, film short, and web series that has been ever made or is in production, so he was very interested in this new endeavor.

He recently interviewed Tor Lowry, creator of the "14 Days" show and wrote about it.  Please check out what he learned about this reality show!

I'm sure Jason or I will be blogging after David goes thru the program to provide another update.


No comments: