Monday, September 30, 2013

The Coin Difference

I am REALLY liking the league I am on that you only pay quarters for the bar tables if you lose!

Some leagues, you pay the whole dollar (4 quarters) when you rack.

Other leagues you have to give 50 cents to the racker.  This has caused many games to lag start times because you are waiting on your opponent to give you their half of the cost of the coin table.  I don't wait anymore and just put in the 4 quarters and then pocket the 50 cents when they finally come to the table.



But it's the leagues I play on where you only pay if you lose that I love the best!  I may spend $1 a night only!  Sometimes ZERO dollars (if I do really well).

I like those type of leagues best.  :)

Of course, helps I play pretty sporty too, tho, lol.


No comments: