Friday, August 2, 2013

Teachers Note

After my shirt debacle, I want to be absolutely sure what I could wear, so I wouldn't be removed from the tourney.

I asked a ref if I could wear a shirt underneath the sleeveless collard blouse and was told yes.

However, before I played on Monday morning, I got to the pool room 40 minutes early to get confirmation from even another ref, just to be safe.

This is what I wore the second time:


He said he wasn't sure because it looked like a t-shirt underneath my blouse, even tho it had sleeves. Luckily, Bill Stock, Head Ref, walked up and said, "That's perfectly fine."

Whew!

Then the ref at the desk said, "here, let met write you a note in case another ref comes up to you during your matches to question your clothing."

Wow - a teachers note!

lol.

(click to enlarge)

No comments: