Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Dream Come True

Because I was in Vegas for two weeks playing in the ACS and BCAPL tourneys, I have a lot of blogs entries on my to-do list to write about for you all.

I already wrote about the first half of my trip (placed 3rd in ACS 8Ball Nationals, shared the video tour of ACS Nationals and video tour of the 3-cushoin tourney), and I have even more to write from the  BCAPL tourney because a lot happened then, too. 

Before I go into details about the many aspects of the trip, I just can't contain this news any longer!  I have to share that a dream came true for me last weekend in Vegas!

The women's team I was on, WE WON!  We went undefeated in the BCAPL 8Ball Nationals Women's Open Team event!

WE WON!

I am so proud to express that I am now finally a National Champion!  I am so freakin' elated, I can't stand it!  My teammates (Connie, Jennifer, Lisa and Monica) ROCKED!  We all played so well together, had great team chemistry, and we fought like the champions we became!

How's My Rack? did it!  We are National Champions!!  OMG!





(click on images to enlarge)

2 comments:

Snooker Cues said...

Wow, National Champion! You guys rock. And yes, I can tell by your picture just how elated you are. Until your next one.

Melinda said...

Thank you!!