Friday, August 29, 2008

On my way to the Texas Open

G Cue Billiards, host of the Texas Open, Labor Day Weekend 2008, in Round Rock, Texas

Amanda Lampert and I will be heading down to the Texas Open later this afternoon. She's driving; I'm scared!

I am finishing things up at work, my hands and arms match (LOL!), I watched a little of the AWESOME Player Review Match between Buddy Hall and Grady Matthews last night, and although apprehensive about how I might play the game I love this weekend, am excited to get out of town for a few days and hang out with friends I haven't seen in a while.

Me and Amanda

I believe I will be putting the brackets online (at AZBilliards.com), so when they are up, I will post again... which may not be until Saturday morning. I also plan to take photos. When will I have time to play in the women's division? lol.

No comments: