Saturday, July 28, 2018

Sleep is Key

I noticed the past few weeks that I haven't been getting good sleep.

I usually fall asleep pretty easily, but lately I am staying up an hour or more past my normal bed time.  And I am still waking up in the middle of the night, too.

Why do you care about my sleep patterns?  You prolly don't lol.

But, it makes me glad to know I'm not playing league right now.  The number one most important thing I need to play good pool, to give me a chance to play my absolute best, is the all-allusive SLEEP!

So, since I've been tired lately, I am just thankful I'm not playing league or have any big tournaments coming up.

I actually used to get anxiety when I couldn't go back to sleep or didn't get good sleep because it was so necessary for my game.  If anything, not playing has allowed less anxiety and I actually sleep better with less worry about how tired I might be.

Am I making sense?  lol.

Bottom line:  get some shut eye, folks!  Rest helps.




No comments: