Thursday, January 23, 2014

Do What You Have To Do

I wrote recently how my Monday team had won our league playoffs.  I alluded to the fact that we were down both sets, and then came back strong the second set in the finals to win.

What I didn't share until now is what our table looked like on our side of the bar!

One of my teammates recognized the other team was getting a lot of rolls the first set.  So, she started to turn things upside down on the table.  Yep, as a way to "turn things around."

Laugh all you want!  It made for a great pic, a great scene, and a lot of laughs!

We started to turn everything upside down.

Bottles, purses, cans, coin holders, you name it, we went along with her and did it, too!

The waitress came by at one point and said, "um, are those bottles suppose to be like that?"

My teammate quipped, "yep!"

"Okay, then I wont touch them or try to remove them right now," as she slowly walked away confused but obliging, lol.

Well, superstition or not, we won the second set beautifully, winning 8 matches in a row for the title!

Here is a pic of our table, and another where I point out what is what turned upside down, lol






No comments: