Monday, December 9, 2013

Team Spirit

I mentioned that I switched teams and joined a Sunday league.  I picked this team for two main reasons:  they are fun and they play good.

Well, there is a third really cool bonus!

The team is SUPER supportive!  I mean, more than most that I have been on.

I do really well with affirmations, and when you make a good shot on this team, a few of the players are vocal about it, "good shot Melinda!"  Or "Nice one, Melinda."

So of course it make me speak up when they come with a great shot, too.  Feels wonderful to support each other.  This is what I crave during my women's team events, but they are usually quiet lol.

Even the wife of one of the players supports the players, including me, when we come with great shots.   We all really appreciate the good shots and say something about it after the shots and it really is awesome to hear!

It pumps me up, and further, I know they are watching and caring.

I really love this new team!


No comments: