Saturday, September 22, 2012

Stand Closer, Please

It amazes me when I go to a pool room on a Friday or Saturday night, because I get to see the weekend warriors in action!  I see people that do not know proper pool etiquette. 

LUCKILY, I'm not playing against these people.  Most are there with the friends, they don't know how to even hold a cue, much less form the proper bridge hand.  They swing too hard, clap when anything miraculously goes in, and they all stand right in front of the table!

Are the standing around for a reason?  Who can play pool this way???

Click to enlarge the photos, but while I'm focusing on the table to the left, the other tables on the right also have people just standing around, almost on top of the tables!

I'm sure I was the same way when I first started to play pool, too, but it's just so funny to see!




1 comment:

matthew said...

The guy shooting in the second picture looks like me when I was in college... freaky.

I believe there are two types of people:

One group says, "Hey let's go be social and play pool while we're doing that."

The other says, "Hey let's go play pool and maybe be social but really, we're going to play pool so shut up and get out of the way." :)