Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Literally ByStanders

The other night I was watching my boyfriend gamble at the 24-hour pool room and noticed this group of guys.  I grabbed my phone camera and tried not to be obvious taking their photos, lol.

WOW were they rudely standing around the pool table while their friends were down on shots!

Obviously, these are weekend warriors and not competitive pool players that know pool etiquette.  I can't blame them - I didn't know golf etiquette the first few times I played until someone told me.  But why does it seem obvious that this is something they should not do?  Maybe I'm just more consciousness at my current age or something.

Check out the proof!

At first I thought it was just the guy in the red shirt, literally standing at the edge of the table in this shot, standing in his opponents line of sight. 


But then this guy did it, too!


Here he is again; he's even touching the table, not just "standing" next to it.


Don't even get me started about the cigarette in his mouth....


And here is another one of the friends standing close to the table.
Me <---- shaking her head in disappointment.

1 comment:

R Riley said...

I know it annoys me too...