Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ulimate 10 Ball Championships, Streaming, and Scoring

I'll be donating my money, lol, this weekend starting Friday in Frisco, Texas at the Ultimate 10 Ball Championships!

While that may seem like a negative statement, it's a fact I will play in the tourney because it's a close-to-home pro event which I can play in.  I have no expectations, except to win one game (not a match, but a game, lol).  I practiced 10 ball on Sunday night and am reviewing my notes from Brad Gilbert's great book, Winning Ugly, so I don't think I'll fall completely on my face with anxiety.

I'm excited to play, but admittedly I'm afraid I might be real nervous in my matches since I haven't  competed in the last six months.  Plus, they are seeding the pros, which means I will run into someone who has been playing consistently on 9 foot tables.

But I'm still very excited to be a part of this BIG pro tournament hosted in my area!

You can check out the brackets Thursday night at this link:  http://www.ultimate10ball.com/2011/

Further - FREE Streaming with no commercials will be available!  Check out the set up for the TWO live streaming tables and REAL LIVE scoring on one webpage:  (click photos to enlarge)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cool!!! I wish you the best of luck! I'm doing the same thing next week...donating to the Seminole Pro Tour. My goal, also, is to just win one game! Actually, my real goal is just to get to the table with one of the 'big boys'. Best wishes, I'll be watching and cheering for you! ;-)

Unknown said...

Great! I hope to see you at the tournament. I will be spectating, not participating. I hope to be there all 3 days (as I am sure you do), but I won't be able to make it on Friday until late afternoon due to work issues.

Good Luck!