Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WPBA Amateur Nationals Decision

The WPBA Amateur Nationals has been resurrected, thanks mostly to Melissa Little. 

Melissa and Wynkoop Brewing Company are hosting the WPBA Women's Amateur National 9-Ball Championships November 19-21. $1500 added and the winner gets a paid entry into the 2011 WPBA US Open.



The entry is $75 Entry - which includes the WPBA Membership - $1,500 added; Pro are not allowed.

This is a pretty prestigious event.

I have been playing well.

Do I think I could win it?  No.  But I still might place well.

And I have friends who live in Denver I haven't seen in a while.

But, I have also not been playing pool lately because of home things (Mom is back in the hospital).  :(

And! The flight prices have gone up $100 in the last month.  Now they are over $300.  :(

What to do, what to do....

No comments: