Monday, April 1, 2019

Joining a new League!

I get asked still off and on if I can come out of retirement and join this team or that team. It's super sweet that people still think of me and consider adding me to their team roster.  Really makes me smile!

And, it seems to always happen when friends are putting together a new team at the end of a league season or getting a stacked team ready to play at State tourneys or National tourneys.  So, the text messages kinda come in waves.

Again, super sweet that of all the players in the area, my name still comes up as someone who would be a benefit to their team.

Over the weekend I got yet another request and although I have been saying "no, but thank you, means a lot you thought of me," this time I said YES!

I'm super excited to be playing pool again!  And on a new league!

NOT.  This is all an April Fool's joke.

Gotcha.